Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mayhem 2010

Two days until we learn the fate of The Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem festival lineup for the summer of 2010. Many don't think that last years lineup (with the exception of Marylin Manson) can be improved upon. I agree with them, by opening with a band like Whitechapel and adding death metal legends Cannibal Corpse to the stage, they almost set the limit to high to exceed. There are a lot of newer bands getting signed this year though none of them are big enough to garner the attention of the public. As far as I know the rumors that Korn and Rob Zombie will serve as the headlining acts is pretty much true. The rest of the bands are still up in the air. These are the results I'm hoping for without repeating any bands from last year.

Lazerus AD
Unearth
Lamb of God
The Absence
Trigger The Bloodshed
Veil of Maya
Born of Osiris

Thats really all I have for the moment, I guess we'll just have to wait two more days to find out. E-mail me if you want to discuss it, tell people about the site, lets talk about metal and maybe find some awesome bands in the meantime.
Remember Stay Brutal
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment